What’s included in our building & pest reports?
All of our pest inspectors are equipped with approximately $20,000 worth of termite detection equipment at every inspection, providing us with the advanced technology to check for termite damage and conditions conducive to termites.
We provide a building and pest report that includes details of our visual inspection of the readily available areas of the property, including the interior, exterior, roof cavities and subfloor areas. This report will include photographs of any evidence we find to show termite activity and/or damage, and will be delivered to you within 24 hours of the inspection. Where necessary, we’ll provide a proposal on how to treat an infestation or manage the risk of future pest access.
What you’ll get:
- A comprehensive inspection of your property, both internally and externally
- A detailed report that has been carried out in accordance to Australian Standard Timber Pest Inspections AS 4349.3 2010
- A risk assessment of your area
- Images to help explain problem areas and concerns
Facts About Termites:
- Termites can tunnel up to 200m under the ground in search of food (your house timbers). A nest could develop on a neighbouring property and the termites can make their way to yours.
- Just because your house is on a slab, doesn’t mean you are safe from termite attack. In fact, this means that subfloor inspections are not possible and that any infestations could be missed.
- The common termite species found in Melbourne are among the most damaging of all termite species.
Why Choose Site Inspections?
Our extensive experience combined with our commitment to attention-to-detail and top-notch service makes us a leading choice to inspect real estate in Melbourne. Every client can count on a thorough inspection and a fast, informative report that’s independent of any third parties.
Fully licensed & insured
Reports within 24 hours
We liaise with your agent
The latest technology & techniques
Professional, friendly service